Saint Crispin’s remains a family business and is still endeavouring to make some of the world’s finest handmade shoes for gentlemen without any foreign investor constraints or influences. The Workshop is based in Brasov, Romania,. In essence they are a small shoe manufacturer with only an output of 1500 shoes per year. Saint Crispin’s shoes are 95% made by hand. The remaining 5% is the attachment of the sole, which is done by an antique hand-driven machine that stitches the sole. The philosophy of Saint Crispin’s is quality over quantity. Something that goes hand-in-hand with our ethos at Cavour.
No products found
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know all about inspirational editorials, special deals, and a lot more exciting news.